- Available in various shapes and sizes, including plates, rods and expand metals.
- Processing of titanium, coating of micromesh, and sintering of metal fiber bodies can be done.
- Electrodes with plating thicknesses from 0.1 μm to several hundred μm are available.
- Reduced running costs are possible through the recovery of platinum from titanium substrates, and recoating the platinum.
* The most suitable electrodes are provided to match the application such as chlorine generation, polarity reversal and high current density.
|Micro-plate||Low-cost, long-life Pt thin electrode Minimum Pt thickness: 0.1 µm||◎||△||○|
|Pt/Ti||Plating size up to 2000 x 1200 available||◎||△||○|
|Pt-Ir electrode. Chlorine generation by polarity switching||◎||○||○|
|Ir oxide electrode with high durability Chlorine generation||×||○||◎|
【Compatible with various shapes of base materials】
【Re-coating is possible】