Silver Adhesive Pastes for Die-bonding
- Lineup of silver adhesive pastes with high thermal conductivity for different uses
- Highly reliable automotive products with good records of performance
- Alternative to high-temperature Pb solder pastes
Alternative to solder
|Automotive power IC
Alternative to AuSn solder
|Automotive power IC
|Automotive power IC|
*Hybrid = Sintering + resin bonding
Precious metal MOD Pastes (Former Metalor Products)
- MOD (Metal Organic Decomposition) pastes provide smooth surface and dense fired film
|Fired Thickness t=0.3μm|
|Fired Thickness t=0.8μm|
Does not contain lead or substances regulated under RoHS2 Directive of 2019.
*Please feel free to contact us about other Precious Metal MOD Pastes.
Thick Film Pastes for Electronic Parts and Circuitry
- Lineup of pastes, including lead free paste, in compliance with environmental regulations
- The right paste can be chosen for the particular application
- Integrated manufacturing, beginning with powdered materials, has enabled cost reduction
For screen printing, etching, etc.
|TR-2600||Good solder characteristics and adhesion strength on dielectrics|
|TR-4000||Reference standards. Lineup of various Ag/Pd ratios.|
|TR-5000||Electrodes for chip components
Resistant to penetration by plating solutions
|TR-6000||Substrates for LTCC
Substrates for surface layers, external layers and Via
|MH||Possible to form a fine, low-resistance film|
|TR-3000||Low cost, low resistance and good adhesive strength|
|TR-2900||Good corrosion resistance during soldering|
|TR-7000||Used where high-temperature durability is required.
Substrates for wiring, heaters, and more.
|TR-8000||Good migration resistance|
|EZ||Good record of performance in fuel senders (contains lead)|
|HC||Lead-free reference standards. Resistance value 10Ω – 1MΩ/□|
|RJ||Lead-free low resistance products.
Resistance value 5Ω – 1000Ω/□
|TR-9000||Realizes low resistance and low TCR. *Click here
Best for chip resistors and heaters
|LS||Lineup of glasses for overcoats, undercoats, cross wiring uses; lead-free available|
* Lineup of pastes, including lead free paste, in compliance with environmental
Pastes for Aluminum Nitride Substrates
- Lineup of pastes for aluminum nitride substrates
- Applied to surge-protection elements, low-resistance parts, heater parts, etc.
- Does not contain lead or substances regulated under RoHS2 Directive of 2019
|TN-491B||Ag/Pd paste. Good compatibility, low resistance|
|TR-302XG||Ag/Pd paste. High adhesion, good solder wettability|
|RAN||RuO2, lead free.
Resistance value (10Ω – 1000Ω/□）
|AX-9000||Ag/Pd, lead free.
Low resistance (125mΩ – 1300MΩ/□）
Low TCR (Hot 25 – 150 ppm) . *Click here for details.
|AN-9000||Ag/Pd, lead free.
Low resistance (30mΩ – 500mΩ/□）
TCR (Hot 400 – 700 ppm) *Click here for details.
*Values of properties described here are representative values and may vary from standard values.