- Composed of Ag particles of 120 nm average diameter, organic polymers and organic solvents.
- By curing (100℃~250℃) under air, low-resistance sintered Ag layer can be formed (refer to the figure below).
- Wires of less than 100 µm can be printed by screen-printing.
- Printed wires are highly durable when bent.
After a printed wire had been bent 100,000 times (bending radius R= 0.5mm), no change in resistance was observed.
(*Bending durability varies greatly depending on the base material.)
- Ag paste appearance
Ag concentration: 70wt%
Paste viscosity: 60−120 Pa･s (10S-1)
- SEM image of Ag particles
Ag particles average diameter: 120nm
- Printed wire image
Printing base material: PET film
- Enlarged image of wiring
Curing temperature and resistivity (under air for 30 minutes)