Automobiles rely on precious metal materials
The TANAKA PRECIOUS METALS development of automotive materials is diverse, and numerous materials are used.
A variety of the Group’s products are used in injectors, sensors and meters for automobiles.
Furthermore, due to their high electrical conductivity, precious metal materials are also used in electric contacts of equipment carrying an electrical current at the flick of a switch, such as power windows and central door locking system.
- SOLUTIONS / Products and Solutions / Precious Metals Support the Future of Automobiles
- TANAKA PRECIOUS METALS to Start Full-scale Mass Production of CDF-10 on December 1:
Long-life, Inexpensive Cadmium-free Electrical Contact Material for Vehicles, Smartphones and Consumer Electronics
- Products / Electronic Mechancial Materials (Relays,Motors,Switches) Electronic Functional Materials / Electrical Contact Materials
- Products / Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts / Bonding Wires
- Product / Packages and Sealing Semiconductor and Electronic Parts / Thick Film Pastes and Precious Metal Powders Contact us