Gold-Citric Acid Colloidal Solution
- Colloid solution in which nanosized gold particles are dispersed
- Spherical gold particles with high-purity and a narrow particle size distribution
- Easy to modify gold particle surfaces
- Colloids can be supplied in the quantity and in the time required as they are manufactured in Japan
- Colloids can be supplied at a stable level of quality with little variation between lots
Gold-citric acid colloidal solution is used in in-vitro diagnostic and other test kits.
It is ideal for use in test reagents, biomarkers, X-ray identification markers, etc.
|Solvent||Color||Shape||Particle size range||Gold content (Wt%)||pH|
|Spherical shape||10% or less in relation to the particle size||0.004~0.005||4.5|