Electrical Relay and Connection Technology
Our bumping wire enables the formation of uniform and homogeneous bumps.
Our bumping wires are available with bump formation methods for increasingly smaller, thinner, and higher-density electronics packaging. Bumps can be formed on semiconductor devices, such as ICs and LSIs, and other microelectronic devices at a lower cost and with fewer irregularities.
- Bumps can be formed with a minimum variance in neck height
- Bumps can be formed with a minimum variance in shape
- Suitable for small-volume production
Au Alloy Bumping Wire
- In the high temperature storage test (200°C), the shear strength after bump formation, decreases less than other bumping wires (GBC)
Au Bumping Wire
- Chips are not damaged during bump formation