- Enables direct bonding of ceramics without metalized layers
- Provides bonding strength equivalent to or higher than conventional methods
|TKC-661||AgCuSnTi alloy||Approx. 780℃||Sheet||Width: 110 mm or less
Thickness: 0.05 mm or more
|Diameter: 0.2 mm or more|
Active Metal Brazing Method
Adding active metals such as titanium to conventional brazing filler metals provides improved wettability and bonding strength. With active brazing filler metals, bonding can be performed with a single heating, enabling the work to be done with less man-hours and shorter lead times.
- Exterior of active brazing filler metal
- Exterior after active brazing filler metal has
Bonding of ceramic jigs, engine components, electronic components for ceramic heat sinks, ceramic circuit boards, etc.
Enlarged photograph of the brazing layer
- For power semiconductors Active brazing filler metal / copper composite
After brazing of composite