Targets Manufactured Through Melting,and Vapor Deposition Materials
- Target materials are free of pinholes, oxides and gases.
- The quality of bonding with the backing plate is assured through ultrasonic flaw inspection.
- High-purity precious metal vapor deposition materials are processed into granules, blocks, rods, wires and other forms.
- Precision cleaned devices and jigs and reprocessed recycled precious metals can also be reprocessed into targets.
- Grain sizes can be adjusted, from fine to coarse particles, according to your needs.
|Material||Standard items (wt%)||High purity
|Gold||99.99||99.999|| Au-Si, Au-Zn, Au-Sb, Au-Sn, etc.
Carat Au (9K to 18K)
*1. High melting point materials, such as iridium and rhodium, are dissolved by a method that eliminates oxides, gases and pin holes before they are cast into various target shapes.
*2. Silver alloys with higher environmental resistance (sulfur resistance and humidity resistance) than pure silver metal can be manufactured.
Silver-alloy Targets for Reflective Layers and Electrodes
Preparing Au-alloy targets and evaluating deposition
Prodaction of Au-alloy targets andtest production with depositions can be done.From the deposition samples,etc.,the most suitable material can de determined through quantitative comparisons.
Au targets forming film samples
(Carried out at our company)