Dispersion Strengthened Platinum
- Higher creep rupture strength and tensile strength at high temperature than conventional platinum materials
- Much longer service life than conventional platinum materials
- Smaller thickness with performance equivalent to that of conventional platinum materials
- Lower cost with a smaller amount of platinum used
Bushings for glass fiber production, optical glass production equipment, glass production equipment for electronic components, thin glass production equipment, crystal glass production equipment, etc.
Cross-sectional diagram of crystalline structure
Normal platinum (melted material)
- Because the aspect ratio (ratio of length and width) of the crystalline structure of oxide-dispersion-strengthened platinum is greater than that of normal platinum (melted material), creep strength becomes much higher and usage of precious metals can be reduced.
- Crystal growth at high temperatures is reduced.
Creep Rupture Strength of Various Platinum Materials (1400℃)
|Product name||Composition (wt%)||Melting point