GSA / GSB – Au Bonding Wire for Stable Stitch Bond
- Stable stitch bond on QFN,QFP, BGA packages.
- Good 2nd bond stitch remaining after pull test.
- Good squashed ball shape and excellent FAB softness.
■Stable Stitch Bond on QFN Packages（PPF, 175℃）
■After Stitch Pull Test
■Squashed Ball Roundness
GFC / GFD – Au Bonding Wire for Fine Pitch Bonding
- Small deformation of squashed ball by ultrasonic frequency.
- Wide actual bond area with suitable ultrasonic power.
- Applicable for narrow pad pitch bonding.
■35µm BPP Bonding
■Scatter Diagram at 35µm BPP Bonding
GPH – High Reliability Au Alloy Bonding Wire
- Higher bond reliability with halogen free compound
GLF – Super Low Loop Au Bonding Wire
- Lower loop height than conventional low loop wires.
- Less damage at neck region.
- Suppression of snake-wire.
- Higher pull load than conventional low loop wires.
GMG – High Strength Au Bonding Wire
- High tensile strength wire enables cost reductions with finer diameters.
- Applicable for multiple loop profiles used in BGA.
- Excellent bump formation for a stack die package.